- Check in is 2.30pm and Check out is 10.30am
- The minimum stay is 2 nights except for Friday arrivals during April to October when it is 3 nights.
- Other check in days are Mondays and Wednesdays
- The minimum stay during school holidays is 3 nights check in days are Mondays and Fridays
- A scuttle of coal is provided and more can be purchased at £4 a bucket
- A small disposable BBQ can be purchased for £3
- There is parking for only one car. Please advise if you have more.
- We provide some milk, salt, pepper cooking oil, tea bags and coffee.
Dogs are welcome but please discuss with the owners first
If you bring your dog please clear up after it in the garden and keep it off the furniture.
Please note, there are sheep in the field at times and therefore you will need to keep your dog under control.