- Check in is 4.00pm and Check out is 10.30am
- The minimum stay is two nights except for Friday arrivals during April to October when it is three nights
- The minimum stay during school holidays is three nights – check in days are Mondays and Fridays
- A scuttle of coal is provided, and more can be purchased at £4 a bucket
- There is parking for one medium/small car. no very large cars or vans please as there is very little turning space available.
- We provide some milk, salt, pepper, cooking oil, tea bags and coffee
Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome; there is a £10 charge.
If you bring your dog please clear up after it in the garden and keep it off the furniture.
Please note, there are often sheep in the field: you must keep your dog under control.