A Camping Coach that evokes Steam Age railway holidays
Welcome to High Cross Camping Coach for a truly unique glamping holiday experience. A delightful Victorian railway carriage converted into fully self-contained holiday accommodation for two with an adjacent Living Van providing two additional beds.
Just five miles from Dorset’s famous Jurassic Coast at West Bay, the Camping Coach and adjacent Living Van are situated in their own private corner of a delightful cottage garden with unobstructed views across a flower rich meadow to distant hills.
- Accommodation for two
- One double bed
- Small dining table and chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Antique stove and other heating
- Independent accommodation adjacent to the Camping Coach
- A table and benches that convert into two single beds (or a double)
- Wood burning stove
- Great for children, teenagers and adults
- Fantastic views
Recommended for children over 5 years because of ponds, high walls and steep steps.
- Small private garden
- Table and chairs and deckchairs
- Stunning Views
Wifi available, no charge.
Dogs welcome, but by prior arrangement.